As we adopt new strategies for keeping workplaces safe, is your team ready to implement reliable temperature screening?
COVID-19 is forcing employers to move quickly to develop strategies for keeping employees safe. Temperature screening has been identified as a key tool in helping reduce viral spread, but the cost and complexity of the technology are barriers to rapid deployment. Additionally, constantly evolving technologies and public health directives can make the ongoing management of screening programs challenging. In response to these issues, TempScout is designed to be the fastest, easiest, and smartest way to integrate effective mass temperature screening in your health and safety programs.
TempScout is the fastest, easiest, and smartest way to integrate effective mass temperature screening to help reduce the risk of viral spread in your location.
- State-of-the-art thermal imaging technology tailored to your site to provide rapid no-contact screening of employees
- Best in class, proprietary protocols inform system setup, screening operations and exception handling
- Trained on-site staff deploy the system, maintain and calibrate the equipment daily, and manage the screening process
- Simple, predictable pricing provides a per site monthly cost that includes all equipment, upgrades, service and staff
TempScout provides the confidence that your location is covered for accurately identifying individuals that have an above-normal body temperature. The solution is available in two levels, depending on your needs: Mass Screening and Stand-alone Screening
- Quick set up and deployment on-site
- No-contact screening technology operated by highly trained technicians
- Capable of screening 30 people per minute.
- Can integrate multiple camera sites
- Technicians use handheld scanners
- Focused on the individual
- Fast, flexible and accurate
- Can be performed anywhere
State-of-the-art technology combined with expert implementation
Our comprehensive solution offers the highest level of accuracy available. The no-contact thermal camera scans the canthus – the inner corner of the eye. Established as the gold standard by the IEC and ISO, the canthus has been proven to be an accurate estimator of core body temperature. The system also includes a blackbody calibration device that maintains a customizable constant temperature as a reference point for the thermal camera.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3
The TempScout solution is easy to choose. It offers the technology and expertise you need so you can focus on your business.
- No capital investment
- Clear and predictable monthly costs
- Quick deployment
- Expert service and support
- Futureproof solution with technology upgrades included
We can get you up and running in as little as 5 days
with our rapid deployment program: